Monday, May 12, 2014

Lauren & Michael

Lauren and Michael McConkie
4.12.14

{conversations with Lauren}

What would you say best describes your personality and the personality of your husband to be?   

We are both outdoorsy and love to be spontaneous. I am most at home when the sun is on my face and I am in the mountains. We love to explore and go on adventures but also love to stay in and read books and watch movies

what is the style of your wedding? a little bit rustic, a little bit vintage, a little bit bohemian

and your personal style? simple, but beautiful. I'm all about being barefoot and not brushing my hair and I think my decorating style is simple and clean.
 
{bouquet}

  
So white flowers with a TON of greenery is what I want for the most part, with some light peach flowers for variety. 






and the handle treatment? something very minimal, I don't want ribbon or pearls or anything, but something that makes it look like we picked the flowers and tied them together 



describe your wedding dress: we took apart an antique dress from the 1800s and remade it. It is absolutely perfect. 


{In the mix}
Peonies, David Austen garden roses, Icelandic poppies, flowering orange bush, scabiosa, ranunculus, lisianthus, snowberry, paperwhites, veronica, daisy mums, and dark green foliages 

Looking forward to professional images from Tracy Hill Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment